Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Yesterday is a History

The previous blog is a reminder for the lesson "Never write a Blog when you are too sleepy". So I'm not taking it down even though it sounds dumb.

Now to start off, the original intention of this blog is to capture "Funtabulous" moments of my life. Most of my decisions are not well planned (Its probably cause of my weak memory or absent mindedness), cause of which I do a lot of  "Funtabulous" stuff. Majority of my "Funtabulous" activities though consists of adventurous trips, first of which probably started 2nd yr engg. when i climbed Tyakal Hills.Its funny how many Engg. kids think getting  tired to the point that they cant think anymore will make their problems vanish. Now its funny cause I think its funny :D.(And I called them Kids)

Since Oct 2nd 2010 "Cycling To Get Tired" has joined the list of  "Funtabulous" activities. The bike (the real bike) that i bought and still ride is the Rockrider 5.2.I cycle to office daily and once in about 2-3 months do a small long ride. <br/>
The following pics depict the "Stuff" done till date.I'm not explaining much, since I'm actually here to write a ride report of my most recent ride and i'm too lazy to do anything more.

>

No comments:

Post a Comment